PLEASE NOTE: Inmarsat have changed the validity on their prepaid plans, current plans are available whilst stocks last and cannot be be guaranteed until credit is loaded.
The Oceana 800 comes with the antenna but does not come with the antenna cable.
Designed for use within the challenging maritime environment, this sophisticated FleetPhone terminal features an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface it enables connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system. It can support cable runs of up to 600m (2000 feet) with in-built intelligence to support standard ring, busy and dial tones.
It also has integrated blue-tooth voice communications, an intuitive color LCD display for phonebook and SMS access The Oceana 800 FleetPhone even incorporates a dedicated internal GPS receiver that provides tracking and instant messaging with the press of a single button, as well as 505 emergency calling.
Key Features of the FleetPhone:
- Satellite telephony: voice-centric proposition
- Text and email messaging
- Web message-to-FleetPhone
- Circuit-switched data
The FleetPhone solution, using a reliable network connection with clear voice quality, is simple to install and easy to use. Connected to a lightweight omni-directional antenna mounted above deck, the terminal comes with an integrated voice handset for below-deck operation.
There are 2 versions of the FleetPhone to choose from – Oceana 800 and 400
Key Features of the Oceana 800
- High quality IP54 rated maritime enclosure
- Color LCD screen
- Wall or desk mounting options
- Integrated antenna connections
- In-built slim line active privacy handset
- In-built speakerphone
- Dual SIM card enclosures
- Intelligent POTS/ RJ11 Interface
- Instant message and tracking features
The Oceana 800 comes standard with:
- Oceana 800 phone and integrated privacy handset
- ISD710 Maritime Antenna (Active)
- 1 x spring cup (attached to terminal), 1 x springless cup
- 110-240V AC Plug Pack, 15V DC Out
- 10-32V DC Power Cable
- USB Cable
- 2m Alert wiring loop
- Wall mounting plate
- User Manual, Quick Start Guide & Antenna Installation Guide