ATOM 65 Auto-Acquire Terminal
Simplified satellite access by way of one touch auto acquisition.
￼￼￼￼￼This fully automatic terminal is simple and robust for fast operation in tough environments. The 65cm segmented carbon fiber reflector, integrated Ka transceiver, auto-positioning system and modem deploys quickly with no tools. Upon activation, the system automatically detects the user’s location and correct satellite, whereupon the user is guided to orientate the terminal roughly in the direction of the satellite by way of a simple visual indicator.
A single button press starts the automatic satellite and network acquisition process. No additional user input is required. The ATOM 65 Ka Auto Acquire is pending pre-approval for out-of-the-box compatibility with Inmarsat’s Global Xpress Commercial (29-30 GHz)
• Inmarsat Global Xpress approved (pending)
• Carbon fiber reflectors
• Tool-free setup and operation
• Fully automated pointing with no intervention required
• Sealed RF chain
• All passive cooling for improved reliability
• Compact and rugged
• Assembly to signal-lock < 5 minutes
• Optional IATA compliant cases