PLEASE NOTE: Inmarsat have changed the validity on their prepaid plans, current plans are available whilst stocks last and cannot be be guaranteed until credit is loaded.
The Explorer 727 is a high-speed, vehicular broadband terminal. It consists of three fully integrated units – a transceiver, an IP handset and a roof mountable antenna. It gives to access to the highest data rates on the BGAN network as well and normal and high quality audio, while on the move.
- Standard IP Data Rate up to 492 kbps (send & receive)
- Guaranteed bandwidth Streaming Data rates of 32, 64, 128, 176, 256 † kbps on the move & BGAN X-Stream™ when stationary
- Voice calls
- High quality 3.1 kHz audio/fax
- ISDN voice (4 kbps)
- ISDN data (56/64 kbps ††)
- 4 x RJ-45 Ethernet sockets
† Supported when satellite elevation is above 45 degrees
†† Supported when satellite elevation is above 20 degrees
- Size: 476.5 (diameter) x 160 mm
- Weight: 6 kgs
- Ingress Protection: IP 56